1. Riff Trax & Cinematic Titanic are okay, but we have to pay for them, and it's just not the same.
2. They never got around to riffing on Night of the Living Dead on the Satellite of Love, and it's public domain!
3. There are a shitload of videos on YouTube by morons who think they're instructional experts or the next Spielberg.
4. Most of SyFy's current programming totally blows. Sure, there was Battlestar Galactica, Eureka and a few others, but their movies? Speaking of which...
5. Name a single SyFy Original movie that doesn't deserve the MST3K treatment.
6. Classic Shatner
7. This movie.
8. We've seen all the old episodes enough times.
9. This woman.
10. Who doesn't miss the robots?
Post a Comment